Highrock’s Main Sanctuary
14 Mill Street, Arlington, MA 02476
Free Sunday Parking
While you'll likely find street parking nearby (e.g. on Mass Ave), several parking lots within walking distance are also available on Sundays.
- Limited parking for those with special needs and families with children is available in the small lot in the medical office building parking lot on Mill Brook Drive. Turn onto Mill Brook Drive, pass the church on your left, and enter the parking lot on the left (the entrance is just past the parking attendant booth).
- Arlington Town Hall (across Mass Ave, via Academy St)
- Citizen's Bank (one block east of the church)
These three buses stop right in front of the old church building at 735 Mass Ave:
- 77 bus from Harvard along Mass. Ave.
- 67 bus from Alewife*
- 79 bus from Alewife through Arlington Heights, along Mass. Ave.*
These three buses stop at Arlington Center, three blocks east of the Church:
- 87 bus from Lechmere (Cambridge), through Somerville, Davis Square, & Tufts
- 80 bus from Lechmere (Cambridge), through Somerville, Medford, & Tufts
- 350 bus from Alewife, Burlington, Woburn, & Winchester.
*Runs only on weekdays
The main church on Mill St is accessible by wheelchair and stroller for the main floor. (In the future, the loft and back parking lot will also have wheelchair elevator access too!)
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.